The Relief Pak® Hot Button® Reusable Instant Hot Compress instantly becomes hot once the button inside the pack is activated. The activation and recharging of a pad can be repeated at least 100 times. Activate pad by gently flexing disk within the pad back and forth until pad starts to crystallize; pad will heat to approximately 130°F (54°C). For cold pack refrigerate do not freeze. To return to liquid state wrap pad in cloth, place in boiling water for 5 to 12 minutes.
Actions and Benefits
- Once the button inside the pack is activated, it becomes instantly hot.
- The pack remains hot for at least 30 minutes up to 2 hours depending on the compressed size, insulation, and the outside temperature.
- Re-usable pack is "recharged" and made ready for a future activation by boiling it for approximately 10 minutes.
- Can be used at least 100 times.
- The Hot Button® contents are not harmful; they are common non-toxic food additives.
Indications of Use
- Instant heat therapy without hot water or electricity.
How to use it
- Activate pad by gently flexing disk within the pad back and forth until pad starts to crystallize. Once the compress is fully crystallized, knead to increase flexibility.
- Do not bend or brake disk.
- The pad will heat to approximately 130°F (54°C).
- Wrap in a cloth and/or use over clothing if compress is too hot. Insulate in a pocket, glove or wrap to prolong heat.
- For cold pack refrigerate do not freeze.
- Wrap solid compress in a cloth to prevent it from touching the bottom or sides of the pot. Place into boiling water for 5 to 12 minutes until all crystals melt. If all crystals are not melted, the compress will return to a solid state while cooling. Remove from pot with tongs.
- Do not place in microwave or freezer.
- Discard if punctured.
- Allow cooling after boiling before re-use.
- For external use only.
- Consult a doctor before use if you have diabetes, heart disease, poor blood circulation, nerve problems/lack of sensitivity to heat, damaged skin, rheumatoid arthritis, are pregnant or plan to use to treat medical conditions.
- Do not use on bruises or swelling during the first 48 hours following the incident.
- Do not use on or give to individuals who cannot understand and follow these instructions properly.
- Brand name: Hot Button
- Model: 11-1025; 11-1027
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Gray
- Small- 3.5" x 5.5": 3.5" x 0.75" x 5.5"
- Neck - 11" x 17": 11" x 0.75" x 17"
- Small- 3.5" x 5.5": 0.5 lbs
- Neck - 11" x 17": 3.5 lbs
- Small- 3.5" x 5.5": 714905047007
- Neck - 11" x 17": 714905047021
- Warranty:12 months
- 01 Relief Pak® Hot Button® Reusable Instant Hot Compress