The Spirit CU800 Upright Fitness Bike is durable, comfortable, and smooth. It has 40 levels of magnetic resistance.
It's a great option for you to exercise from the comfort of your own home!
We take about 1 week to process your Spirit order and send your products to you. Make sure to add these days to the estimated shipping time.
Actions and Benefits
- It is durable, comfortable, and smooth.
- It has 40 levels of magnetic resistance.
- It has easy adjustments, a bright LED screen, a turbo cooling fan, high-density foam seats, challenging programs, and a generator powered console.
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, METs.
- Programs (10): Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom, Fit Test (YMCA Protocol), 2 Heart Rate.
- Seat: Dual-Spring Cushioned.
- Flywheel: 30 lbs.
- Pedals: Dual-Width with 2-Degree inversion.
- Adjustments: Easy-Ratchet with full Fore/Aft Seat.
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel with durable Powder-Coat Pain.
- Unique Features: Fore/Aft Adjustable Seat, Cooling Fan, Heart Rate % Profile.
Indications of Use
- It can be used to exercise at home.
- Keep children away from the fitness bike. There are obvious pinch points and other caution areas that can cause harm.
- Keep hands away from all moving parts.
- Never drop or insert any object into any openings.
- Do not use outdoors, near a pool or spa, or in any other high humidity environment.
- Never expose this fitness bike to rain or moisture.
- Do not attempt to use your fitness bike for any purpose other than for the purpose it is intended.
- Wear proper shoes. Quality athletic shoes are recommended to avoid leg fatigue.
- Do not use excessive pressure on console control keys.
- Brand name: Spirit
- Model: 10-6076
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black
- Product dimensions: 78" x 67" x 28"
- Item weight: 280.0 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- UPC: 714905113139
Warranty for residential use:
- Frame: lifetime
- Electronics: 10 years
- Parts: 10 years
- Labor: 02 years
- 01 Spirit CU800 Upright Fitness Bike
- Read the product manual before using the equipment.
- Before beginning, this or any exercise program, consult a physician. This is especially important for persons over the age of 35 or persons with pre-existing health conditions.
- Assembly required.
- Images and videos are for illustration purposes only.