The Straight Training Stairs - 4 Steps with Platform has a platform enclosed on three sides. Its steps ate anti-slip and have 6" to 10" risers. It is important when rehabilitating patients with balance or walking issues. Climbing and descending stairs uses different muscles from walking. The training stairs give the individual a safe environment in which to practice and restore ability and confidence.
Actions and Benefits
- Anti-slip steps.
- 4 steps with 6" to 10" risers.
- Includes bus step.
- Uses different muscles from walking.
- Increases flexibility and improves lower body strength, providing anaerobic conditioning and strengthening the heart, lungs and muscles.
- It forces the body to work against gravity, utilizing muscle stabilizers such as the gluteus medius.
Indications of Use
- Rehabilitation of patients with walking and balance issues at any time including after an injury, surgery or illness.
- Athletes, runners and individuals.
- Ideal for clinics concerned about space.
- Brand name: Shophysio
- Model: 15-4200
- Material: Wood
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Light Brown
Product dimensions: 55" x 30" x 54"
- Length: 55"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 54"
- Plataform: 30" W x 24" D x 24" H
- Item weight: 216 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- UPC: 714905087614
- Warranty:12 months
- 01 Straight Training Stairs - 4 Steps with Platform - 55"L x 30"W x 54"H